In every relationship, there’s going to be a lot of breaking up and room for plenty of making up. That’s all fine and dandy. But don’t nobody want to be in a relationship with their significant other and their momma. I guess what I’m really trying to say don’t no woman want no “Momma’s Boy.”Me personally, I call him “Breast Milk,” but to cut back on confusion Ima use the terminology “Momma’s Boy.” For those of you who might not know, Ima inform you all about them.
A Momma’s Boy is a boy who has been spoiled by their mother, grandmother or sometimes both of them. It basically all started at an early age. If you’re in a situation that your guy has been spoiled by both, I advise you to run away now and don’t look back..RUN!!! Unless you looking to raise another child. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with being there and taking care of your man especially if he is YOUR man but there needs to be lines drawn. Some of you reading this probably not aware that you’re with a Momma’s Boy or you might be a guy that’s not even aware that you are a Momma’s Boy so let me break it down for you:
– Every time you and your guy argues, his mother calls to discuss the argument with you? He’s a Momma’s Boy.
– Every time he doesn’t feel well, he nags you the entire time and act like a baby over a simple cold? He’s a Momma’s Boy.
– Does he EXPECT you to do every single thing such as get his clothes out, prepare his dinner and a lot of little things regularly and will catch an attitude if you don’t? He’s a Momma’s Boy.
– He doesn’t work, go to school or do nothing with himself and is content with staying at home while you work, go to school and doing something for yourself? He’s a Momma’s Boy and a Bum.
– Is he the type of guy that runs aways from his responsibility just because things not going as plan? He’s a Momma’s Boy.
Of course there’s more ways to determine a Momma’s Boy but I’m not going to list all the characteristics of a Momma’s Boy. Let us know what you think a Momma’s Boy consist of. Talk ish…
Photo Credited: Anubha Sawheney