Social Works is calling ALL Chicago Public Schools (CPS) students in grades starting in Kindergarten all the way to High School Seniors to create the next #SupportCPS logo for a chance to win their school & also for themselves. Yes, you read that correctly, you can win $500 for your school AND $500 for your family by designing a creative design for the #SupportCPS campaign. What a way to kick-off the school year & be apart of a great movement!
But wait, there’s more. Not only can you win $500 for your school & $500 for your family but you’ll also have the opportunity to have your design printed on Champion merchandise that’ll be sold to benefit Chicago Public Schools & Social Works. WOW! It doesn’t get anymore awesome than that.
Ready to enter? The rules are simple. 1.) You MUST be a CPS student who’s currently enrolled in any grade between K-12th. 2.) Submit your logo design by September 15th. 3.) Submit all forms of logo either in the form of digital art, crayon & paper. 4.) Submit logo submission either via email:
- Submit email to email@example.com. Include your first/last name & school name for Fall 2017
Submit logo to one of the following drop-off centers:
- South Side YMCA – 6330 S. Stony Island (773) 947-0700
- Brown Sugar Bakery – 328 E. 75th St. (773) 224-6262
- Some Like It Black Creative Arts Bar – 810 E. 43rd St. – (773) 841-4866
- AMFM Pilsen Gallery – 2151 W. 21st Street
- Trap House Chicago – 7955 S. Ashland Ave.
Good luck! We’re looking forward to seeing your #SupportCPS design everywhere.